On Wednesday 22nd October, William Carey held its annual High School Advanced Learning Open Night.
The night provided numerous demonstrations of the broad skills and interests of our high school students. A group of eight students on the night demonstrated a wide range of interests and presented to an audience on projects they have nearly completed. The presentations included:
- Comparing Stock strategies
- Research on the most effective Antimicrobial Agent
- An original musical composition inspired by the book of Joshua
- A demonstration of the practical uses of Quad copters
- Udacity: Introduction to Genetics
- Introduction to the Bible (PCT Moore Course)
Many students presented information about the many current extra and co-curricular opportunities that were available to all high school students throughout the year. Awards were given to the students who participated in the Mathematics Challenge for Young Australians.
Parents and students were also provided with a glimpse of some of the new exciting opportunities for 2015!