Would you like to learn something new and get it credited on your yearly report? Udacity offers several online (free) courses that you can have a go at, including:
- Introduction to Programming (Java)
- Introduction to statistics
- Introduction to the design of everyday things
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Algebra (at three levels of difficulty)
- Introduction to Physics
- Introduction to Genetics
and many more!
If you’re interested in having a go contact Mr Jackson to get signed up and started.
You can browse the courses online here: https://www.udacity.com/courses#!/all
Courses are designed to be easy for students who have left high school – hence, there will be difficult parts for you, but achievable! See Mr Jackson if you get stuck. You’ll work at your own pace online with quality video lectures and interactive modules.